Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ya Know...

You know... it's been too long since the last blog if you can't remember your login name and password (and no, it's not the same as my blog name.)

You know... SOMEBODY is paying attention when you get "you need to write more" comments. (thanks nephew!)

You know... you're getting old when you can't stay up late at girl's camp anymore. And the mattresses hurt your back. (It was a wimpy camp with cabins this year... I dubbed it Camp Marriott. We actually had air conditioned cabins! But of course the a/c was broken in our cabin.)

You know... you're not getting that old when you allow a sixteen year old to put braids in your hair at camp.

You know... life is still throwing some fun at you when you get to learn something new like SAILING! I absolutely loved it. And I might mention, did quite well, and didn't get seasick.

You know... friends still care when they email to ask why the heck haven't you been answering the phone.

You know... well, you know.
--me


Quote of the day:
"If you're asking whether I intentionally mess up my hair, no, I don't. And certain things, like my freckles, they're just there. I don't do anything consciously. I suppose I could get contact lenses. I suppose I could comb my hair more often." --Bill Gates

3 Comments:

At 6/14/2005 8:16 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Yeah, no one answers the phone when you're gone. They forget that they have legs and can walk over and pick it up. When I'm trying to get a hold of someone, I usually end up calling every phone line in that house :)

 
At 6/15/2005 7:00 AM, Blogger Conrad Deitrick said...

Yay, you're back! And you're welcome!

 
At 6/21/2005 11:59 AM, Blogger Conrad Deitrick said...

But then you only posted once...

Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home