Thursday, May 03, 2007

New Toys

Let's hear it for new toys. First the big one.

I don't have a real picture of it, so here's a "fake" one, meaning it's not a photo of my new pilot.
It's a 2005 steel blue Honda Pilot. It's one sweet vehicle. And it's pretty. That's so important in a car! I have officially moved past the minivan stage of life!

Toy number 2:
A really cool new cell phone. Remember months ago when I was having cell phone envy?
Well I think I'm over it. I think I like this phone better. The coolest thing about it is it has wifi access. And a keyboard. And a mp3 player, and a camera. And does things like powerpoint, word and excel. And a voice recorder. Oh, yeah, it's phone too. But, sorry Kristen, it really doesn't julienne fries.

1 Comments:

At 5/07/2007 12:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll have to get a report from you later about your take on Windows Mobile. I've been extremely reluctant to go that direction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home