Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Some Favorite Quotes

I like words, words put together nicely that it. Words with a message that speak to me. So I like good books, good poetry, witty quotes and clever people.

Here are some funny quotes I found recently.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Why do they call it PMS? Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken!

If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?

If We All Quit Voting Will They All Go Away?

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!

Warning: Reading between my lines results in blank verse.



More on witty quotes and witty people in another post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home