Monday, August 08, 2005

ch ch ch changes...

I am once again a lone woman in a household of boys. Daughter #2 left for college yesterday, so I'm way outnumbered now. I'll have to watch chick flicks by myself. Sometimes I can get dear hubby to watch with me. He's nice like that. But if we rent a movie to watch as a family, it will probably star Mel Gibson, Jackie Chan, or Bruce Willis.

Speaking of changes, school started today. The house is very quiet right now. I went from three kids at home, to none during the day! I'm one of those mom's who can handle the silence. If that makes me a bad mom, too bad, 'cause it's too late!

3 Comments:

At 8/15/2005 11:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Speaking of chick flicks, I finished Pride & Prejudice and I can give it back to you now. I loved it.

 
At 8/21/2005 2:30 PM, Blogger Conrad Deitrick said...

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam lovely spam, wonderful spam!

 
At 8/21/2005 6:39 PM, Blogger word sneezer said...

how do you get spam on a blog?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home