Monday, August 22, 2005

BACHELORETTE #1

This week I'm sans hubby. It's always hard because he does so much around the house. Like I have to remember to lock the doors at night now. The other thing that's kind of weird is that I hate to cook dinner when he's gone. Sometimes we go out, sometimes it's (confession time) cold cereal for dinner. Preferably Lucky Charms. Tonight it was Prego sauce poured over bowtie pasta. Threw some cheese on it and called it a dinner.

The fun part is I get to drive his car all week!!! He got a new Nissan Maxima and it is a blast to drive! And I feel much more {cool} than I do when I drive the minivan.

3 Comments:

At 8/23/2005 9:41 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Oh I forgot he was going to be out of town this week. Can you keep those other boys in line?

 
At 8/24/2005 4:04 AM, Blogger Conrad Deitrick said...

I'm sans wifey this week. She's in Virginia.

 
At 8/24/2005 4:04 AM, Blogger Conrad Deitrick said...

I'm sans wifey this week. She's in Virginia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home