Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Another Cartoon



I want to update my blog, and I think of things to blog about at the most inopportune times, like as I'm falling asleep at night, or when I driving somewhere. When I'm sitting down at my computer my brain seems to come up empty.

I guess there is a little family news. We are now a family of three. Last night for the first time we sat down for dinner with our little family. Kristen left for college on Friday. It will be hard to fix small dinners, and we will probably always have leftovers.

Bryan is surviving, I think. He got the classes he wanted. I hope he bought books. Band is keeping him busy.

Rebecca had a baby shower. That was lots of fun. On a selfish note, it was fun because everyone thought I was her sister, not the future Grandmother! The best gift was the Father's Diaper Changing Kit, in a tool belt. It had the necessary baby wipes, lotion, etc, but the added bonus of masks and goggles. Peter loved it! They will be such good parents.

And I will eventually succumb to the idea of being a grandma. Now there's something to blog about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home