Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bad Blogger

I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I haven't really been into it. My life is not very exciting right now. Well, that's not true. I have been to the beach. I have been to Nashville. I have played a flute gig. But I haven't done much around the house. I haven't read any books. I haven't practiced very much. I haven't watched much tv, but I have seen a few movies on TV. I haven't seen Spiderman 3, Pirates 3 or anything 3. My whole family went to see the Pirates 3 movie without me, when I was in Nashville. So sad. When I came home and found out, I said "now who will go with me to see it?" and Bryan replied: "you have friends now. Go with your friends." Nice. Anybody want to go see Pirates 3 with me?

I have been planning out trip to the Grand Canyon and beyond. We'll be heading to Bryce Canyon, and also to Rocky Mountain National Park after we drop Kristen off at school in Provo. We'll take our camper and camp along the way. I love to see new places. I love to check them off my list. One of the books I got for my birthday was "1000 Places to see before you die". I'll get to check "the Grand Canyon" off that list. Hey, that would make a good blog. Which of the 1000 Places I have to see before I die have I actually been too? I'll make a mental note. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2007 6:58 AM, Blogger Becca said...

They saw it without you!? That's mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home