Sunday, August 19, 2007

Last Day

Today is my last day of summer vacation.

Today is the last day I don't have to worry about did I get my reading assignments done, or did I write that paper, or do my theory homework.

Today is the last day of sleeping in past 6:30 am. (okay, not counting weekends...)

Today is the last day of not having to worry about Josh being picked up.

Today is the last day I can read a book (not assigned) without feeling guilty.

Today is the last day of fixing a good meal.

Today is the last day I can enjoy my freedom.

Today is the last day of no worries.

Tomorrow school starts. I'm excited about learning new things, yet worried about time management.

Also, I got that weird feeling about being old amongst the young. But I'll get over it. I just keep telling myself *this is what I want to do* *I can do this* *I'm capable*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home