Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I have arrived...

I am officially a parent of a teenager. I waited 22 years and four kids before I arrived.... my youngest, not actually a teenager at age 12, said he hated me. Okay, he didn't actually come out and say that. He said "I can't decide if I love you or hate you." He was mad (I think) because I didn't run out at midnight the night before and buy the book "Eldest" that just came out. And I didn't buy it while he was at school. Geez, you'd think I had a life outside kids or something. Anyhoo, all is well in our home now, because today, I bought the book. He loves me!

1 Comments:

At 8/25/2005 11:28 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Mood swings? From Josh? Nooooo...
I don't know if your story is worse, or if him saying to me, "I love you, but I don't really like you."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home