Saturday, December 10, 2005

2 by 2 (more inspiration from another blog)

Once again, I read this off another blog I read... but changed it to be about me. So if you read this, you have to post it in your blog. Leave a comment if you do!

2 names you go by:
1. mom
2. Jacqui

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Irish
2. Scottish

2 things that scare you:
1. violence
2. seeing my children hurt

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. laptop
2. chocolate

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. byu hoodie
2. jeans

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. faith hill
2. billy joel

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
1. Mary did you know?
2. Breathe

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. honesty
2. humor

2 truths:
1. Christ is my personal Savior
2. Family is love

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. good smile
2. nice hair

2 of your favorite hobbies (aside from scrapbooking):
1. making jewelry
2. desktop publishing

2 things you want really badly:
1. new bedroom furniture
2. new cabinets in the kitchen

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. virgin islands
2. the alps

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. see my children happily married
2. travel around the world

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. I like shopping
2. I'm have sensitive feelings

2 things you are thinking about right now:
1. Christmas list of things to do
2. Bryan getting his act together

2 stores you shop at:
1. target
2. marshall's/ross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home