Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Photos...

I was recently admiring my SIL's use of photos of his blog (see toilet entry 10/19) and wished that I would use more pictures in my blog. I like to blog on my laptop, but I don't use my laptop for photo downloading because of the relatively small harddrive. So, poor me, I have to get off my duff and sit down at the "big" computer to download digital photos, and then upload them here. Lazy me. I'll try to work on that, because I have some sweet pictures taken at the beach.

2 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 6:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes. Sweet pictures of the beach, please!

By the way, it seriously took me until the end of the post to figure out exactly who SIL was . . . You would think the whole toilet thing would have clued me in.

 
At 11/04/2005 4:17 AM, Blogger Beata said...

Wow - I'm so jealous. A crab feast sound so good right now.

Though really, you guys look like you had fun. I wonder if I could eat the crab after I've caught them too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home