Monday, September 19, 2005

ARRRRrrrrg

Avast and shiver me timbers, ye scum ridden scallywags... today be "International Talk like a Pirate Day". Arrrg. 'Tis a day that needs celebratin' by watchin' "Pirates of the Carribean" or maybe after ye get that deck swabbed real quick like, you can put up your feet (foot), weigh anchor, and, Arrg, play Monkey Island!

And don't ye be forgettin' to pick out yer pirate name here.

Mine is Captain Jenny Cash. Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

So, ye swashbucklin' land-lubbers, I'll be leavin' ye with some fine Pirate jokes...


What does it cost fer a pirate's first earring?
A buccaneer. (A buck an ear!)

Ahoy maties! Do ya know what comes after Q?

ARRRRRR

So yo ho ho and a bottle of...

fresca?

Make sure ye leave yer comments in Pirate talk....

4 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 10:38 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

Arrrr, If'n I be havin' that thar Monkey Island game, then by Davey Jones locker, I'd be sure to be playin' it! But in me Internet Publishing class, me mates and I did be makin' a properly piratey webpage. And me own piratey name be Keelhaul Jane.

We'll surely all avoid the scurvy if we eat an orange!

 
At 9/20/2005 8:58 AM, Blogger Conrad Deitrick said...

If you leave your comments after the day is over, you're exempt from Pirate Talk.

 
At 9/20/2005 9:00 AM, Blogger Conrad Deitrick said...

I'm "Bloody Tom Rackham."

 
At 9/29/2005 9:03 AM, Blogger JB said...

Arr, this be the best blog o' the day, matey! Glad to 'ave run acrost it.

--Red Bess Kidd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home