Thursday, September 08, 2005

Imagination prompt

What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure.
- Samuel Johnson


I haven't been getting many comments lately so I guess people are reading my blog "without pleasure" or ignoring it all together.

I did come across a cool "imagination prompter." It's a webpage that gives you ideas to write about in your blogs, or other writings. I like promptings. I need that kind of push. Here's the link:
http://www.creativity-portal.com/prompts/imagination.prompt.html

Explore that website. It's pretty fun. And I'll come visit your blog if you tell me you used a prompt from that site.

1 Comments:

At 9/08/2005 10:30 PM, Blogger Beata said...

Awesome link! I love the prompter. When I'm out of ideas, I might have to try it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home