Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Don't you hate it when....

Don't you hate it when you write a whole blog entry, and then for some unknown reason it disappears??? I had written a blog and, don't you have to be signed in to write a entry? I thought so. So after writing a witty and clever blog (the only one ever from my hands), I was asked to sign in when I posted it. So I click on sign in and then-- poof!-- it's gone. I was so discouraged and thus, haven't written in a while. It's been so long I don't even remember what I wrote about. Something about allergies and ragweed?

Lesson learned: Always "Save as Draft" before posting.

Okay, the next entry will be about our awesome trip to the beach!

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 8:10 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

Wow, it's been like, a month. But then, I shouldn't say anything, I leave long gaps between posts, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home