Friday, November 18, 2005

Guess where we're going tonight ? ? ?

Guess! Let's see, it is Friday, November 18th. Those in the know will know!










Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

Opening day tickets. Of course, Josh thinks only weirdos and fanatics that dress up in HP glasses and wizard hats are the ones who go on opening day. But, hey, what can I say? I've dragged my kids to buy the books at midnight. OK, maybe not dragged. Last time I believe it was Kristen who dragged Josh. Anyhoo... tonight's the night!

3 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 3:04 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I'm not dressing up and I'm going on opening night. I'm not weird!

 
At 11/19/2005 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I totally wore a Griffindor t-shirt. It's Becca's, and it was from the little boys' department, so it was a tad small on me.

 
At 11/22/2005 1:41 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

I totally went to Harry Potter at Midnight Thursday night/Friday morning! I win the Harry Potter nerd contest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home