Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Movies I would like to see but haven't

Care to add any recommendations to my list? (and no snide remarks about the teenybopper movies on my list, okay?)

Movies I want to see:

50 first dates
A Cinderella Story
The Perfect Score
Polar Express
The Prince and Me
Alex and Emma
Holes
Home on the Range
I am Sam
Radio
Ray
Anger Management
Around the World in 80 Days
Aviator
Robots
Batman Begins
Laws of Attraction
Shallow Hal
Cat in the Hat
Little Black Book
Christmas with the Kranks
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
Count of Monte Cristo
Mean Girls
Stepford Wives
Mona Lisa Smile
Tuck Everlasting
Under the Tuscan Sun
Uptown Girls
Garfield
What a Girl Wants
Wimbledon
The Girl with the Pearl Earring
Must Love Dogs
Elizabethtown
The Brothers Grimm
March of the Penguins
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
War of the Worlds
Fantastic Four
Bewitched
The Island
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Madagascar
Herbie: Fully Loaded
Monster-in-law
National Treasure
Sahara
Ice Princess
Spanglish
Lemony Snicket
Chicken Little
Pride and Prejudice
Zathura
The Legend of Zorro
Where the Heart Is
Erin Brochovich
Family Man
Love Letter
The Notebook
Just Like Heaven
In America


When it’s edited…
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Love Actually
Shopgirl

I've got a lot of watchin' to do!!!

3 Comments:

At 11/15/2005 11:33 AM, Blogger Becca said...

I can comment! You do have a lot of watching to do!

 
At 11/15/2005 12:58 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

Ok, first of all, Wimbledon really isn't worth watching. You should definitely watch Mean Girls though. Pretty true to high school. And The Island and Mr. and Mrs. Smith were both fun. Sahara is waaaay fun! Just Like Heaven: Yes! I want to own this movie! When it comes out! And I want to own the apartment in that movie! Most gorgeous apartment ever!

 
At 11/16/2005 5:10 AM, Blogger Beata said...

Hmm - I don't see a lot of movies, but I've seen a couple of those on your list.

The Prince and Me is really cute, though definitely a predictable plot. I had loads of fun watching it with Meghan.

Count of Monte Cristo ROCKS! Except I didn't read the book. I think some people who liked the book didn't like the movie. But the guy is really really cute. <_<

Charlie and the Choclate Factory is really good too, even though Johnny Depp wasn't all that hot in the movie (just looked a little too weird) :-(

Erin Brokovich is one of my personal favoritees, but I love Julia Roberts anyways. I actually have it on DVD, if we're ever close enough for me to let you borrow it ;-)

Argh - I want to get back to America and watch some American movies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home