Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Countdown to Christmas

I'm really trying to be better about blogging, if just for me. Today is the 12th day before Christmas. I never have to count it because I always remember it falls on Marc's birthday. And today's his birthday! He's older than he's ever been!

This is a busy time of year. We've already knocked off the decorating, indoors and out. We've done the Stake Christmas Festival/concert, we've been Bryan's and Joshua's band concert. We've written the Christmas letter and done a majority of the shopping. With Christmas only 12 days away, I have a lot to do. What's on my list of things to do today?

*Seminary (check)
*Read newspaper (check)
*Write in blog (check)
*Put away the laundry folded in piles all over my family room.
*Put tags on all the packages I wrapped on Saturday, and put presents under tree.
*Bake a birthday cake for Marc. (Hmmm, what flavor should I make?)
*Pick up his birthday present that I have hiding at someone else's house
*Take a nap (not happening!)
*Pick up middle school carpool
*Teach flute lessons
*Go to Target to get a certain present for someone who frequents this blog, so I will not disclose the identity of the certain present.
*Find Christmas card list of addresses, address envelopes and sign cards.
*Print Christmas Letter.
*Have birthday party for Marc tonight.
Happy Birthday Marc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home