Monday, November 06, 2006

Email

Ever notice how when you read your emails you divide them into catagories?

When I open up my email account, the first thing I look for is fun emails from people I know. Newsy emails from friends and family. I rarely get these gems, but I look for them first, and then, strangly enough, save them for last to read. Unless it looks really exciting or I just can't wait to read it.

Next I look for all the spam and delete, delete, delete.

Then I look at the newsletters and read them. Then I read the advertisements I'm interested in.

Then I go back to the emails from friends, and savor every morsel. I love getting email. Good email, that is.

Just like I love getting comments on my blog, which, as of late, I don't get any. So sad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home