Thursday, October 12, 2006

catching up

Okay, time to play catch-up. Time to post the pictures I've taken in the last week or so.

Here's Baby Lindsay on her one week old birthday: Still cute as ever.
I think she's covering her face because she's tired of her grandma taking so many pictures!
On the way back from Nashville I saw a couple of things that reminded me of what we'd say to our kids when they were little. These big hay bales we called "elephants".
And cotton fields we called "Alabama Snow". I love seeing cotton fields right before harvest. It's amazing that cotton bolls grow right on a plant!
Since then, I've been up to see baby again. Josh has fall break, so Marc took a few days off and we spent them at his parents house. We, of course, spent time with Becca and family too! I'll post more about that later. I'm still in catch-up mode!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home