Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sept. 26th, the Eve of Grandparenthood

A Very Slow Day.

I didn't accomplish much at all today.

I didn't take any pictures of anything fun.

I did spend a lot of time talking on the phone to friends.

I did go to the high school and do flute sectionals.

I did teach one lone flute lesson today.

They did finish paving the road!!! But I didn't have my camera with me. So I'll have to take a photo later.

I did find some fun baby stuff that belonged to Becca. But I'm washing it right now so I can't take a picture of it.

I didn't find the baby dress she came home from the hospital in. :-(

I didn't fix dinner. We had leftover spaghetti. And leftover roast.

I am going to be a grandmother tomorrow!

I do need to go to bed early so I can get up early, so I can drive up to Nashville early in the morning.

I have no clever words or quotes for today.

Some days are just like that.


So here's another fun day, (that wasn't a slow day like today), from our trip to Europe.

Heidi Country... Switzerland from the train...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home