Tuesday, September 19, 2006

19 Sept

Another slow day.

I spent a majority of it trying to fix our desktop computer. Josh bought a new game with his money and it won't install on that computer. It will on my laptop, and on Marc's laptop, but not on the main computer. We even tried moving the files from mine to it, but it messes up the registry. We've spent hours trying to figure this out. Of course, it was time to do a little housecleaning on the desktop. I cleaned out 7 gig, yes 7 gig of garbage. Ran Ewido, CCleaner, Spybot and Ad-Aware. It's amazing that they all found different things to fix. Then I went through all the files and threw out some duplicates. I think it works a little faster now, but there's still a problem with the installation of "Battle for Middle Earth."
In my poking around looking for answers to the above installation problem I did discover some cool things you can do to your google homepage. You can really personalize it, so now I have a calendar, a daily sudoku game, a bejeweled link, dictionary.com, a to do list, joke of the day and some other fun stuff besides the normal news and weather. There's so much to choose from. You can even have Homestar Runner on your homepage! I like I taught flute lessons today, and practiced. I actually practiced my flute for once. It doesn't happen often enough. I play alot, but I don't really practice, where you work on something intensely. Grainger's Molly on the Shore. It was surprisingly fun! Really.

Dinner was simple, easy, and delicious. I chopped up a head of red tipped leaf lettuce, added some feta cheese, some chicken, some tomatoes from our garden and some black olives. Tossed it with some olive oil and balsamic vinegar and voila! I just ate it as a salad, but Marc and Josh rolled it up in a tortilla. Yum!

1 Comments:

At 9/20/2006 9:51 AM, Blogger Becca said...

You make yummy things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home