Thursday, September 14, 2006

The 14th of September

Today I worked with the flutes at the high school. We decided to get a flute choir together for the Christmas Concert, so I went online and found this cool arrangement: Ukranian Bell Carol We need to find another piece to play. And find an Alto Flute and/or a Bass flute. (I bet most of you didn't even know that Alto and Bass flutes existed! Here's a pic of a bass flute.)
Great news with Rebecca... the wait is almost over. For a report that includes words like "cervix" see her blog.

Joshua actually asked ME to help him with him SCIENCE homework tonight. I usually cover the history and English, art and band subjects. But not tonight. He wanted me. Lucky me. I'm not sure why, it was on electricity, and his father is an electrical engineer. I was fine with the static, discharge, etc. words. But when he got to the part about "when you touch a metal rod to an electroscope..." Hold on. What the heck is an electroscope??? Go ask your dad.
Tonight I started what looks like will be a longer than I wanted it to last project. I'm making a Christmas Quilt. Here's what I've got done so far. Yep. Not much. I cut out 8 of the 20 different fabrics. And don't even talk about the sewing part. Marie says I'm going to have to make hers for her too. Ummm, I don't think so.
Bryan called home tonight. Wanna know why? Guess. Yes. You are right. $$$. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

I did get a nice compliment today. Something about me having a way with words. I need all the compliments I can get, especially when I feel things are getting boring here is the blogging department.

1 Comments:

At 9/14/2006 9:37 PM, Blogger Mrs. Olsen said...

I really don't think your blog is boring! I especially like the pictures and the unique things you point out in your daily life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home