Sunday, September 17, 2006

9-17-06

Quote of the Day: Motivation is what gets you started but habit is what that keeps you going.

My fitness challenge is over, so let's see if I can keep going to the gym.

Tonight at a rehearsal I was at one of my old friends came up to me and said: "cute hair... and you look so skinny!" I guess that is the motivation I need to keep up this habit. I like "looking" skinny, even though I know I'm not there yet.

Today was another slow Sunday at our home. Church was good, even though I messed up in conducting the RS meeting. I forgot the opening song and prayer! Oops. I'm new. That's my excuse. :-)

Rehearsal was good. I got to play piccolo on "Shepherd's Pipe Carol". It's a fun song.

I didn't take any photos today. It's a boring day. I didn't even fix dinner. I'm sitting here thinking of what photo I could post just for fun. Okay, here ya go. Here's where I wish I was right now:

Yes, that is somewhere in Europe. Switzerland, I believe. I would go back there in a heartbeat. But maybe not right now with the grandbaby on the way! That's more important to me!

Thing I don't like: Arguing. Contention.

Song I can't get out of my head:
Born to be Wild (don't you hate it when that happens?)

Oh, And I did hit a milestone this weekend... over 3000 hits to my blog. I know that's nothing comparatively, but I guess somebody is reading this thing! (Sometimes I just wish I knew who was reading it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home