Thursday, September 28, 2006

9.28.06

Baby, baby, baby.

That's what it's all about right now. And it's fun.

I did take a break. I headed to Hobby Lobby to buy some scrapbook paper while it's all half price. I was also looking for paper to make the baby announcements with. So baby was still on my mind.

She is so tiny and so very much looking like her mother and her aunt Kristen when they were infants. It's like deja vu. She'll make an expression with her face or put her hand up by her face and I can see Rebecca in my mind, almost identical. They must be related! ;-)

Rebecca is such a good mother. Lindsay was being a little fussy and when I handed her back to mommy she just looked at Becca and stopped crying. It touched Rebecca that someone would need her so much, love her so much. And she does! And it's a great thing to watch the love my daughter has for her daughter.

So, the only photos I have are, guess... baby Lindsay!

Here she is at exactly one day old. I took these right at 4:30. Peter is a fabulous daddy who calls her "cuteness" and other endearments. And to top it off, he's a great diaper changer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home