Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Last Day of September

I took more pictures of baby today. Surprise! She's so cute, cuter in person.

Today is the last day of my 30 day blog every day thing. I did it! And I had something fun to say almost everyday. Of course, having a grandbaby during the last few days made things a little more exciting!

I had Peter get some clothes out of the dryer for me... baby clothes. And he said "that's a lot of pink!" Welcome to the world of baby girls! Good thing she's pretty in pink.

Marc and Josh came up today. So Grandpa Marc got to see his first grandchild, finally, in person.
Do you think Marc likes being a grandpa? Oh, yeah.
And Josh is a first time uncle!
Too bad Kristen and Bryan can't be here to enjoy their niece.

The guys had to go to Priesthood meeting for General Conference, so Becca and I decided to have a girls night out. Good thing Lindsay is a girl! She got to go with us. Her first night out! We headed to Chick-fil-a. Becca said: "Chicks' night out at Chick-fil-a!" We went through the drive through, picked up a couple of number 2 combos with lemonade!After dinner, Lindsay and I had some fun grandma and granddaughter bonding time. I took a ton of pictures of her. I'm trying to play around with different poses, shutter speeds, and f-stops and b&w so we can take some good photos for her baby announcements.
I think in this one she's thinking, "Grandma, what the heck are you doing? You keep pointing that funny machine at me!" I'm sorry, sweetie, I just can't resist your *cuteness*.

2 Comments:

At 10/02/2006 8:35 AM, Blogger Mrs. Olsen said...

I like the black and white picture the best of the ones in this blog.

 
At 10/02/2006 8:38 AM, Blogger Mrs. Olsen said...

I like the black and white picture the best of the ones in this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home