Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Why Don't We Do It In Our Sleeves?



I know, I know. You probably think I've gone off the deep end with this blog entry. I can explain. In fact, I have a very good explanation. (Besides, it's an appropriate entry for a blog named "wordsneeze".)

You see, Josh said his friends at school were making fun of the way he sneezed. He sneezed into his shirt and they thought it was gross. They said you should sneeze into your hands. So, being the thoughtful mom that I am, I decided to do a little research, and I came across this little movie.

Turns out Josh is the non-germ spreading one. When you sneeze into your hands you tend to spread germs more.

This video explains it better, albeit in a cheesy, humorous way.

You can buy this dvd on at coughsafe.com. Their motto: "Let's get the whole world coughing and sneezing properly!"

2 Comments:

At 11/09/2006 11:09 PM, Blogger Mrs. Olsen said...

I taught my second-graders that! Maybe I should teach my middle-schoolers...

 
At 11/13/2006 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi word sneezer,

I'm a reporter with the Portland Press Herald/Maine Sunday Telegram in Portland, Me.
I'm writing a story about the popularity of the video "Why Don't We Do it In Our Sleeves?"
I'd love to chat with you about what you like about the video.

Please write me at jhuang@pressherald.com.

Thanks!
Josie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home