Friday, December 08, 2006

I'm So Dizzy...

My head is spinning...

Yesterday morning at 6:30 am I had one of the worst vertigo attacks I've had in years. I actually woke up grabbing the side of my mattress because everything was spinning. It's weird that you can have vertigo in your sleep... yes, even with your eyes closed. I felt nauseous. Even when I just moved my head to look at the clock. I stayed in bed until 11 am. I couldn't move.

When I did finally have the courage to try to walk, I felt so sick. I hate having Meniere's Disease. I'm thankful that I don't have these attacks all the time. I only get them once a year or so. But I don't know when they will strike or what causes them.

Maybe it was the two soft tacos from Taco Bell.

Unfortunately, I had places to go, things to do. I had a flute gig that night with the AAA middle school choir. But I could hardly walk straight, let alone hold a flute and play while standing in an upright position!

And let's not forget about the Christmas shopping that I need to be doing. I feel better today. So I think I will hit the stores.... after I bundle up. It's 18 degrees outside! Yuck. The things we go through for our children.

1 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 10:14 AM, Blogger Becca said...

:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home