Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cool Songs

On My Playlist Today: (or music to listen to while severe storms pass by)

Collide by Howie Day
Sugar We're Goin' Down by Fall Out Boy
Far Away by Nickelback
I'll Be by Goo Goo Dolls
Over My Head by The Fray
Vertigo by U2
This is How a Heart Breaks by Rob Thomas
Boston by Augustana
Lips of an Angel by Hinder
Clarity by John Mayer
I Don't Wanna Be by Gavin Degraw
Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
For You I Will by Teddy Geiger

Now if I just had an mp3 player. I'm stuck to my computer.

Sometimes I surprise myself with the type of music I like. There is one thing in common with all these songs...

Can anyone guess? Anyone? tap... tap... tap...
Is this thing on? ;-)

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2006 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing I can guess is that they all have male singers. But I don't know half of those songs, so I could totally be wrong. And if it's something music-related, I haven't the foggiest.

 
At 11/18/2006 8:06 PM, Blogger word sneezer said...

ding ding ding

We have a winner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home