Tuesday, November 14, 2006

twenty things

Here's another Two Peas in a Bucket Blog Challenge:

To keep this on a lighter note, I just typed the first thing that came in my mind. (Scrapper's have recently been accused of having no sense of humor in this article. ) So I don't want to be too serious.

one. I am woman hear me roar.

two. Nobody knows me best.

three. I feel stuffed. (I just ate a bowl of cereal. Yes, for lunch!)

four. the most important thing in my life is my family.

five. I always carry my cell phone.

six. I think sometimes. Most of the time I don't.

seven. I’m at my happiest when I've gotten a good night's sleep. Or when I'm with people who make me laugh.

eight. on a Monday morning, you can find me in bed if I can get away with it.

nine. my favorite food ingredient is cheese or chocolate.

ten. my eyes
adored you Though I never laid a hand on you, My eyes adored you Like a million miles away from me you couldn't see How I adored you: So close, so close and yet so far. (Thank you Frankie Valli and this stupid challenge for getting that irritating song stuck in my head.)

eleven. my favorite material possession is my flute.

twelve. to relax, I like to sleep. Oh, you mean relax, relax! Okay, I like to snuggle down on the couch with a warm fleece blanket and watch a movie, and then fall asleep!

thirteen. the town I live in is known as Gruntsville, or Hickstown.

fourteen. my worst habit is eating while I talk on the phone. Sorry, I know it's rude. I just like to eat. :-)

fifteen. my guilty pleasure is watching a silly tv show called Grey's Anatomy.

sixteen. when I look at someone, the first thing I see is that piece of broccoli stuck in their teeth. Or their eyes.

seventeen. I think I've already told you I don't.

eighteen. I can live without rootbeer, if I had too.

nineteen. I wish I had my new cell phone or a Honda Pilot. Or even just a new car.

twenty. my life is more than halfway over. Now that's depressing. Sorry to end on that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home