Monday, November 27, 2006

Blog Surfing

Every now and then, when I have a few spare blogging moments, I'll surf the wide world of blogger.com. It's interesting what you find... sometimes you click really fast to the next one, sometimes you stick around and read somebody elses take on life. Half of the time it's a blog in another language. That happened yesterday... I was poking around and came across a blog in some completely different language that I had no idea what it even was. But at the top was a poem in English. It's a simple yet poignant poem that I think expresses something that everyone at some point in their life feels. I didn't get a source on this... but I liked it, in a depressing sort of way.

[ri'jekt]

I breathe, you hold your breath.
I smile, you smirk.
I’m opened, you’re closed.
I’m slowing down, you stop.
I step in, you walk away.

Hhh…
I’m tired.
and I’m... DONE.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home