Saturday, December 15, 2007

You'd Think

You'd think I would have more free time to blog now that I'm free from school commitments. Well, I AM Blogging right this very second!

I finished my papers, my juries, and my finals. It feels so good. And I got my grades. That felt great!

Then I jumped into *Best Christmas Pageant Ever* mode. Joshua was in this play and I was doing the make-up for it. Then I had to do the Sym Camp for Challenger Middle School. And now Christmas parties to go to, UAH Graduation to play for, the Living Christmas Tree to go see... oh the list never ends.

And here it is December 15, 10 days until Christmas, and I haven't sent out Christmas cards, written the Christmas letter, or even decorated my house for Christmas. My husband finally put up the trees, but they sit there naked and undecorated. My village is in the box, and I can't park in the garage because of all the Christmas boxes we pulled down from the attic.

I found out my sister is coming to visit. Now that is motivation to get the house ready! Later... Got to go put up decorations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home