Sunday, September 09, 2007

What I am Doing

So many people ask me how things are going with me being back in school. My response most often is "I'm overwhelmed, but not stressed". I'm really just busy, busy, busy. And it's kind of fun. Only the night before a test or an essay is due do I start to feel a little stressed.

So, what am I doing that keeps me so busy? Of course during the week, school is pretty much 24-7. But there is life outside of school and the weekend is my catch up time.

This weekend I'm:

*finishing up copying the extra dvd's for Lauren's wedding presentation
*finishing the flute/oboe transcription for "Lead, Kindly Light" (I'm so close to done)
*cleaning my dining room including cleaning the carpet!
*going to a faculty recital
*watching a movie with my husband
*doing a load of laundry
*practicing
*going to choir rehearsal
*catching up on my blog

and yes, doing school work, too
*making study cards for my Monday morning theory test ( six-fours, cadences, non-harmonic tones, suspensions, etc, if you were interested)
*making study cards for my Monday morning music tech class (MIDI, digital audio, sound system hook-up...)
*working on my Western Civ research paper (my husband says "when is that due?" ...well, in November, yes, but there's nothing like doing a little every week because I KNOW that on November 14th I'll be freaking out.)
*40-50 pages of reading for Western Civ... man, I just remembered about that!

Time to go read I guess!

1 Comments:

At 9/10/2007 8:54 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

All that and you're not stressed? If it were me, I would be. You're amazing, Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home