Saturday, October 04, 2008

I AM

I saw this on my niece's blog a few weeks ago and thought it would make an easy blog post.

*I am.... a student, a teacher, a mom, a daughter of God.
*I think....waaaaay too much.
*I know....that God is real.
*I want....to be happy.
*I have....a LOT of stuff. And it's all stuff. Except for the music. It's more than "stuff".
*I miss....all my children being at home.
*I fear....the unknown.
*I feel....uncertain.
*I hear....the fan.
*I smell....clean clothes.
*I crave....Cheesecake Factory Godiva Chocolate cheesecake.
*I cry....when someone asks me how I am and I'm not having a good day.
*I search...the internet. You can find anything on the internet, you know.
*I wonder....what lies ahead.
*I regret....many things, but am thankful to be able to move on.
*I wish....I had more energy and more time to sleep!
*I love....my family!
*I care....about the people in my life.
*I always....have my phone with me.
*I worry....about being good enough.
*I am not....a very good housekeeper right now.
*I remember....the way life was before I was a full time student.
*I believe....in my Heavenly Father and in his son, Jesus Christ.
*I don't always....stop talking when I should.
*I argue....with my son Josh about stupid things. It's fun.
*I write....because there are words inside me that need to come out.
*I lose....my keys all the time, and they are always in the bottom of my purse. So I guess technically they aren't lost.
*I listen....to various types of music: flute music- modern and classical, symphonic music, broadway music, classic rock, top 40, alternative pop, the list goes on.
*I don't understand...why I can't change the way I feel.
*I can usually be found....online, yeah.
*I need....to clean the house and organize my scrap stuff.
*I forget....everything, all the time. I forget what I'm saying midsentence...
*I am happy....when I get a good grade! or have a good lesson! or someone makes me feel good about myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home