Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Eleven days until Christmas...

... and the question is "did I get anything done on my list yesterday?"

Yes, and no.

Still have laundry, packages, and Christmas cards looming over my head.
I did get birthday things done. I ended up making a German Chocolate cake. Thanks Kristen for the good idea! We took Marc out to Little Rosie's for dinner.

I taught flute lessons and played lots of Christmas music with my students. I didn't get to take a nap, but I wasn't expecting to. And I didn't get to Target either.

Today's list (notice the repeats!)
*Seminary (check)
*Write in blog (check)
*Put away the laundry folded in piles all over my family room. (a work in progress)
*Put tags on all the packages I wrapped on Saturday, and put presents under tree. (check!)
*Go to Target (check... and I had to get a raincheck! I picked up some other things I probably didn't need to get. But hey, it's Christmas!)
*Find Christmas card list of addresses, address envelopes and sign cards. (ummm-- no.)
*Print Christmas Letter. (not yet-- long story there, maybe next blog)
*Label and mail out of town packages (packed up and in the car, ready for tomorrow)

I even wrapped some more presents. Slowly, things are coming together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home