Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

Here's hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas Day celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.

We celebrated by going to church, spending time with family, and of course, opening presents. A good time was had by all.

My favorite presents to give:
ipods for Kristen and Bryan
Telescope for Josh
GPS for Becca and Peter
Palm Sander for hubbie

My favorite presents I got:
Basic Grey notch maker
Knifty knitter
Dvd recorder
Flute earrings

We had a fun time playing a dvd game. I wrapped a bunch of dvd's and we had to guess what it was by reading some quotes from the movie. Great fun!

Yummy food, fun gifts, fun giving, great family time.

I love Christmas, when I step back and look at the big picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home