Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Year in Review

I got this blog challenge off a message board. I have a feeling knowing my memory skills that it's going to be pretty bad. I couldn't even remember what we did over Spring Break this year!

BLOG CHALLENGE
2005 In Review
JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: Yes, I think it was to be a better visiting teacher.
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: Marc
3. Did it snow where you live?: No
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?: No. But I have been to Times Square!
FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine?:Uh, Marc. Again.
2. What did your valentine get you?: Ummm. Chocolate, most probably.
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: Yep.
MARCH
1. Are you Irish? Partly (McCarn and Garn)
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: Of course.
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?: Nothing special this year. I've learned my lesson. Corned Beef and Cabbage did not go over well with the family in previous years.
APRIL
1. Do you like the rain?: If it is warm outside.
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?: Not that I remember.
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter?: Not tons. But too much.
MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: Ooh, that's a hard one. I like all sorts, from tulips and daisy's to roses and lily of the valley.
2. Do you like the spring?: It's my favorite Season!
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": May flowers. And what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims!
4. What would you think of as a spring color?: Pastel anything.
JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from school?: High school? 1980
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: Only if you count Girl's Camp.
JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of july? We went to my brother-in-law's house for a traditional cook-out and fireworks. Close up and personal fireworks.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: Umm. No.
AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?: Since we didn't take any family vacations we decided to go to Six Flags in Atlanta over Labor Day weekend.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?: Meeting our newest niece, Jasea.
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?: Nope.
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?: Wished too, but nope.
SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: Only as a volunteer.
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: So. Long. Ago.
3. Did you like fall better than summer?: As long as fall is still warm.
OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?: I liked being the renaissance princess in high school.
2. What's your favorite candy?: Hershey's Chocolate Bars with Almonds.
3. What did you dress up like this year? Just me.
NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?: Our house.
2. Do you like stuffing?: Stove Top Stuffing.
3. What are you thankful for?: Family, church, blessings.
DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: Sure!
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: Yes. (see Jan #2, Feb #1 above.)
3. What did you want this year for christmas?: A dvd recorder.
4. What's the best present you ever got for christmas?: A purple polka dot sleeping bag. Or the cute alarm clock. Or maybe it was the watch Marc gave me (or how he gave it to me). Or maybe just the present of having my kids around me and seeing the joy on their faces.
5. Do you like cold weather?: No.
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10?: 6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home