Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm Going to Italy!


Ever since the wind ensemble I play in decided to go on tour to Italy, I've been wishing I could go. Now things have literally fallen into place with a couple of financial windfalls, so I'm able to go! As far as *me* hobbies go, I have three favorites: Scrapbooking/photography, traveling and music. With this opportunity I can do all three!

I'll be going to places I've only dreamt about: Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, and Tuscany. The only place not on the tour is the Leaning Tower of Pisa. We will perform 4 concerts and sightsee the rest of the 10 day tour. I don't know if I would ever have done Italy on our own, since neither hubbie nor I speak Italian. But here's my chance to go with a group! And while I'm over there, I might as well go up to Germany and visit my brother. I might even have to sneak over to France. I'm so excited. Ciao!

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 9:35 PM, Blogger Beata said...

Oooohhh! I'm so jealous!

I love Italy. Hopefully I'll be be able to end up there at some point in my life too!

 
At 1/11/2006 9:39 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

WHAT!?!!?!!?! You're really going!!! You didn't even call to tell me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home