Monday, January 01, 2007

5000!

On January 1st, 2006 at approximately 7:45 pm I had my 5000th page view. So I guess Becca wins the prize! She was the closest in guessing when I'd hit that.

The person who viewed it lives in Huntsville, Alabama, has a Comcast ISP and uses a Mac computer. I have no idea who it is. It's fun to see where all the viewers come from! Looking over the stats, that person is the most common visitor, and ties with my daughter in Nashville for most hits. I've had hits from all over though... Utah, Arizona, Tennessee and Alabama being the most common. But I've had several from foreign countries including Great Britain, Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, Bulgaria and Romania in the past week or so.

I'm not feeling very bloggerly right now, it's the holidays I'm guessing. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home