Monday, March 27, 2006

Oh yeah, I'm going to be a Grandma!

Don't know why I haven't blogged about this yet!!!

I'm going to be a Grandmother, or will I be a Grandma? Or Nana, Granny, Grammy, Gramma...

When I told someone at church she said "oh, then you'll be Grandma Howell!"

Grandma Howell sounds, well, not like me. Like someone else. Older. (hehe)

So I guess I will just wait and see what the little grandchild wants to call me. My dear daughter doesn't have a name for the baby yet, so why should I be worried about it's name for me yet?

2 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 6:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your dear daughter doesn't have a gender for the baby yet either, so the name will just have to wait. Unless we want to go with something unisex, like Pat or Casey.

 
At 3/28/2006 6:51 PM, Blogger word sneezer said...

Yeah, that's what I meant. No gender known so no name picked out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home