Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Words

Happy Words. I have a request for happy words about college. Enough with the depressing stuff.

How about "excellent!"

That was the word the wind ensemble conductor said to me after my piccolo solo.

Or how about "impressive", the word by spoken by faculty members after my scholarship audition.

Or how about "twenty-five".

That's the guess that one of my classmates said when asked how old he thought I was. (He was 18.)

Or "beautiful", a comment from my flute teacher.

Things are looking up in the college department.

4 Comments:

At 1/30/2007 6:17 PM, Blogger Mrs. Olsen said...

Those are some very good words!

 
At 1/31/2007 6:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The 18-year-old's guess wasn't that far off. Only 4 years, right?

 
At 2/01/2007 1:54 PM, Blogger Conrad Deitrick said...

I was going to say 33. You're at least five years older than I am.

 
At 2/02/2007 2:55 PM, Blogger Becca said...

You'll have to tell me how the scholarship audition went.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home